Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is The Wicker Man
- To enter, entrants must upload a photo of one of The Wicker Man’s product on Facebook and Instagram.
- For entry to be valid, entrants must be following The Wicker Man’s Facebook (@outdoorfurnituresydney) and Instagram (twm_outlet), tag our Facebook and our Instagram and #TWMComp
- Competition is open to all Australian residents 16 and over except employees of The Wicker Man and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- This competition will commence 9:00 AEDT on 20 March 2017 and all entries must be received by 23.59 AEDT on 31 May 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- Winners will be chosen by The Wicker Man based on creativity, composition and quality of the photo. Winners may be asked to email a full quality of their photo.
- The prize for the winner is The Wicker Man’s ‘Vassel – 3 Piece Set’ valued at $899.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or Facebook by 7 June 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.